Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh Canada!

So I'm in the second month already..can you believe it? In no time it'll be back to insane traffic and high temperatures. Time is going so fast.

If I'm to be honest with myself, I'd have to say that things are not going the way I planned. Well academically at least, I got two C's on two of my midterms, I know, I know..totally unacceptable. I can't understand it. Well maybe I can, I didn't study hard enough, but things are REALLY different here, sounds like I'm making excuses, but seriously they are. Takes a bit of getting used to, as does any new situation and change in life right? I'll get through it though, I always do.

On a lighter note, it's SPRING BREAK!! WOO HOO!! I'm going to have my first "Canadian Experience"this week, I'm going snow boarding, that should be exciting, can't wait for that. Other than that, I guess I'll just be home, enjoying the snow and such, I love it soo much, it's freaky sometimes. I'd much prefer living here, than home, simply because I don't sweat. It's the BEST feeling ever! Lol...anyway, I'm rambling. It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun.

This has been collegeguy

2 comments: