Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seriously?

Oh! I forgot to tell you! So last night, I'm laying in my bed, JUST getting settled, ready to go to sleep, and I heard a noise, it was indistinctive, so I ruled it out, and like A HALF A SECOND later, a sound like no other. It was horrible, I don't even know how to explain it. It was the fire alarm, my first thought was is this for real?

"Come on, you don't wanna get burned right?" One girl said to me...burned? What the hell? I don't even see no smoke, how will I get burned? Anyway, I went downstairs in the FREEZING cold. All the while thinking, if the idiot who did this is still alive he or she is going to pay.

Apparently, the dorm I live in has the weakest smoke detectors ever, and so showering could set them off, seriously. So we're downstairs, FREEZING, and the safey and security guys are like ok, move it over here, we have to access the situation...well I already knew what the deal was, some pot head had been smoking again, and set off the alarms.

I SWEAR I could be psychic. I was right. If you know the smoke detectors are weak, why do you INSIST on smoking in your room? Taking me out of my nice, warm, accustomed to my body, bed. That's not sexy at all.

Anyway, so the guy who was getting high got found out supposedly, all's well. But seriously man, 1:00 a.m you gettin high and disturbin my rest? Not sexy at all.

This has been collegeguy.

2 comments:

  1. Well the smoke detectors are actually super sensitive or strong not weak [you know me - had to say that]
    Otherwise you know me I would be pissed to have to get out of my bed @ 1 am to go out into almost freezing temperatures outside... We'd have to assemble a mob and find this guy.

    Nice college you at though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie..you miss the year chase has 7 alarms in one night..you'll be just okay!

    ReplyDelete