Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And so it begins..

Florida was a blast...words cannot begin to describe the people I've met...picking up whole chickens with our bare hands, unapologetically licking our fingers...lol...oh yes Lord, good times indeed. Some people just never change. Who knew shopping for a winter coat would be so hard and so gosh darn expensive...but alas, all was well. Mission was indeed accomplished. This marks the beginning of new friendships, new memories, happy times, and I'm sure sad times...times that I will regardless of what they bring, look forward. New friendships have been formed..**shout out to my rock star Mina and my boy Matt** Ken and Shivardo, you're not forgotten...lol...oh Shivardo, you're probably the most unforgotten..lol...good times indeed.


There are like 11 days left friends...let's brace ourselves, and get ready to go...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Our adventures soon begin! YAY us! ^_^

    ReplyDelete