Friday, January 16, 2009

Living for Me.

School has officially begun. It's interesting, it's not much different than home except for the fact that I don't really know anyone...in my classes that is. I'm taking four again this semester...each one a bit more funnily challenged than the last...(if you get that, you get a gold sticker...if you're still scratching your head, don't worry, we can't all get gold stickers.) Acadian life is interesting - hope that's not an overstatement...We've hung out in the AXE, a local bar/lounge on campus, we've been to New Minas, we've been to parties in the suite we've taken HUNDREDS of photos...good times indeed.

In other news, we're living for self now...it seems like the best thing to do. I advise everyone to do it. It's going really well for me, so far at least. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it stays that way. It's not to be confused with being selfish though, it's just living for self. I started early last week I think it was...I said what I had to say, and I slept better, I felt better, I even looked better...seriously...things changed. I got a brick off my shoulder, and I felt great!

When we live for self though, sometimes thing will not go the way we plan it, but that's ok, things have a way of working themselves out. They just always do.

My best friend (one of them) made a self choice recently, and I imagine that life will be better. My lovely exchange companion and friend...lol- too made a self choice, and she's all oooey gooey now, but she's happier nonetheless. I'm happy for them. They lived for self, and they're happy. That's what it's all about. Doing things that make us happy.

I'm happier now...that I've said what I had to at least. It's gonna be interesting to say where that goes, but life happens, and the good thing about that is that it goes on. It does not stop, even when it does, it doesn't.

So "no worries" guys, I'm happy, and all is well.

It's FREEZING today...like no other day...the weather is supposed to get increasingly nasty until Sunday...we'll see how it goes.

I need it. Can anyone help me? We'll save the details of that one for a later date...

It's bed time now, and a bunch of drunk kids are making noise outside my door....but we're relaxing this year, so I'll just let them have their fun...


Live for self people. It's the best decision you can possibly make.

This has been Collegeguy.

1 comment: