Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Time

I can't believe this hour is finally upon me. It seemed like everything has happened so quickly. Everyone is saying that 2009 is the year for them, the year for change, what makes this year so different from the others? Why weren't those years years of change? I can't answer those questions for anyone else, but I can answer them for me, the reason they weren't years of or for change was becuase I didn't allow a change to take place. We as human beings are our own worst enemy. We create obstacles for ourselves, and then blame others when we can't overcome them. In order to accept change, we must first create change, ensure that things are happening in our lives that encourage and embrace a change. We need to become action people, rather than people who sit around and wait for things to happen.

I've decided that this year, I will change things, I will ask God's help to help me to change things, whatever is not working for me, I will either get rid of it, or embrace an avenue in which change can occur. If you're not for me, then you're against me. It's as simple as that. Nothing more, nothing less.

This weekend was special. I truly enjoyed it. I saw you again, and this time was even more special than the last. You said to me, that I mean more to you that I can even imagine, well I want you to know, that you mean more to me that I can ever imagine as well. I find myself doing things for you, things that I don't do for others, and I smile, because I'm happy when I do them. You're someone I've grown to appreciate, and will grow to love, I'm sure, because you're that special. This is indeed a new year, the year of change and progress. I wish for you this new year, happiness, and sincere joy. Blessings and richness of the soul, I wish that God will smile on you everday, granting your every wish and desire, once it's pleasing to Him. I pray that you understand how much you mean to me, and how much I value you and your friendship. I love the way you make me feel, and the change you evoke in me, it's making me a better person as the days progress. Perhaps it's time. Who know?

Tomorrow is the day, the day when new things happen, I embrace a new set of people, a new set of experiences, a new way of doing things, I embrace change. I accept the change, and ask God's guidance and wisdom so I may do my best in all that I embrace.

It's time...

This has been Collegeguy.

No comments:

Post a Comment