Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day!

So today I experienced my first Snow Day, or something like that at least. I woke up this morning a bit distraught, my cold isn't gone yet, and I had like 400 tests today...but the God I serve is awesome! Oh boy is He AWESOME!

Got up, did the showerin thing..came back to my room, worried, panicked, because the first of the 400 tests is at 8:30, and at that point it was around 7:15 or so. Checked my e-mail, and there it was...the message that GOD himself had to send. School will be closed until 12:00 today! I said Bless the Lord oh my soul, and all that is within me indeed!! I was never so happy.

It was amazing though, there was ice everywhere...the reason it happened was because it snowed like mad, then it rained like mad, the rain melted the snow, then the excrutiatingly low temperatures froze the rain, and turned it into ice, which covered all the land, and forced the school to close. As I was told, this is the first time in A LONG LONG LONG time, that Acadia has cancelled even one class, so of course I feel special, like I had something to do with this. I mean think about it, why else would they decide to do this on the semester I'm here? Lol..Duh!

But it was cool for what it was worth, no one was hurt, although a few people did fall down, that was funny...haha, but all's well that ends well.

This has been Collegeguy.

4 comments:

  1. I guess Bay-effect snow would 'cause some delusion.

    Make a snow angel next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordinarily I would, but I had the sniffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... clearly the reason we had Snow Day was because I am here, so I am the speshul person ^_^ tee hee

    ReplyDelete